Kiah Estwick is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers in the Cayman Islands. Kiah joined Conyers in 2018 as an articled clerk, qualifying in June 2020.
Kiah’s practice includes all aspects of general corporate and commercial law, including cross-border corporate finance, fund finance, mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, shipping, aviation, insurance and compliance and regulatory matters.
– Cayman Islands Monetary Authority – Analyst in the Investments & Securities Division
– The University of Law (London Moorgate) – MSc in Law, Business & Management with Distinction (2018)
– The University of Law (London Moorgate) – Graduate Diploma in Law with Distinction (2017)
– University of Brighton – Bachelor of Arts in Business Management with Finance (2014)
– Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2020