Jacari Brimmer-Landy is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers in the Bermuda office. Jacari joined Conyers in 2018 as a trainee, qualifying in October 2019.
Jacari’s practice includes all aspects of general corporate and commercial law, including cross-border corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, shipping, aviation, insurance and compliance and regulatory matters.
– Legal Practice Course, BPP University (2018)
– Bachelor of Laws – City, Univeristy of London (2017)
– (study abroad, Transnational Commercial Law – EBS University of Business and Law (2016))
– Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto (2014)
– Bermuda, 2019
– Bermuda Debate Society (Director)
康德明入围 2022 年 ALB 香港法律大奖的最终候选名单