Frank Farrell is an Associate in the Corporate department of the Cayman office.
Frank’s practice encompasses a broad range of corporate, regulatory and commercial matters involving Cayman Islands companies with particular emphasis advising insurance institutions on all aspects of insurance and reinsurance law and regulation including mergers and acquisitions and ongoing regulatory advice.
In addition to his corporate and commercial work Frank has extensive experience advising on private equity and hedge fund matters including fund formations and registrations, fund financing, fund restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate transactions as well as Cayman Islands regulatory compliance matters. He also has experience in corporate advisory and unit trust matters, as well as business combination transactions involving special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs).
– Associate in the Maples and Calder (Cayman) LLP Funds & Investment Management team in the Cayman Islands
– Associate in the Matheson Asset Management and Investment Funds team in Dublin
– University College Cork, BCL
– University of Limerick, LLM
– 2014 – Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland (not practising)
– 2017 – Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales (not practising)
– 2018 – Admitted as an attorney-at-law in the Cayman Islands
– Member of the Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association