Sarah is a Senior Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers in the Bermuda office.
Sarah’s practice includes all aspects of corporate law, including corporate finance, mergers, amalgamations, re-domestications, and insurance law and regulation. She advises both exempted and local companies in a variety of areas, including restructurings, refinancing, and insurance regulation and licensing. Sarah acts for a number of public companies and financial institutions.
– Queensland University of Technology, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction), 2012
– The University of Queensland, TC Beirne School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
– The University of Queensland, BA Political Science, 2004
– Georgetown University, Edmund A Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2001
– Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 2015
– Queensland, Australia, Solicitor, 2013 (not currently practicing)
– Bermuda Bar Association
– Board Director of the Bermuda Education Network (BEN) since 2016
康德明入围 2022 年 ALB 香港法律大奖的最终候选名单