Andrew Chen is a Professional Support lawyer in the British Virgin Islands office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Andrew joined Conyers in 2017.
Andrew is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm’s vast collection of precedent documents, policies and procedures. He provides a broad range of services to Conyers, including offering practice advice, guidance, research and support to the firm’s lawyers around the world.
– Simmons & Simmons (London, 2013-2017)
– Norton Rose (London, 2010-13)
– Jones Day (London, 2007-10)
– Nomura (London, 2003-07)
– Allen & Overy (London, 1997-2003)
– Corrs Chambers Westgarth (Sydney, 1994-97)
– Raffles Junior College (Singapore) 1986
– New York 1999
– England and Wales 1996
– New South Wales (Australia) 1994
– Member, London Law Society