Adam Holdt is a Corporate Manager in the British Virgin Islands office, having joined Conyers from Estera Corporate Services (BVI) Limited, where he served as a Client Director. He has over seven years’ experience in the BVI fiduciary and corporate services sector. Prior to moving to the BVI, Adam had worked as a Corporate Administrator in Bermuda, and as a Legal Manager in Durban, South Africa.
– Client Director – Estera Corporate Services (BVI) Limited
– Corporate Services Manager – Appleby Corporate Services (BVI) Limited
– University of London – Bachelor of Laws – 2014
– Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva – Masters in International Relations – 2004
– University of Natal – Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – 2002
– Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Southern Africa – Associate